We are looking for a Data & Process Manager to join our Jakarta based team. Reporting to our Data & Marketing Director, you will be an integral part of our Business Intelligence unit to deliver key data insights and database management for all departments across our revolutionary ad-tech platform Buddy, Salesforce and Datorama.
You will guide the creation and implementation of effective data management strategy, analysis, and practice. You will work closely with the finance, sales, and operations teams to optimise the management and use of data in decision making processes and influence stakeholders to adopt better data management practice.
- Build performance reports and dashboards for key business metrics, including the health of our product and other primary indicators
- Produce insights rapidly & periodically so teams can act on it with minimal lag
- Produce ad hoc reports and analysis outside the periodic insights process
- Undertake research, development, and implementation of reporting processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Collect, cleanse and merge data sets to present holistic views of user behaviour and trends to deepen our understanding of our customers
- Define requirements for ad hoc and structured reports for business audiences that have limited exposure to BI capabilities
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to report analytics
- Develop and maintain process & knowledge base documentation across all business units
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Salesforce technical admin & responsible for training new staff on Salesforce
- Manage Datorama and all data visualisation/analytics
- Manage BIG Knowledge base
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Data Analyst delivering analytical and data solutions desired
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Prepared to work Australian (GMT+10) business hours.
- A self-starter with confidence
- A positive, can-do attitude that enjoys delivering outstanding customer experiences by solving challenges and always thinking ahead
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisation skills
- Ability to adapt to various personality types & work collaboratively with others
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, information retention and working to tight deadlines is a must
- Exceptional PowerPoint & Excel skills; previous experiences with systems/CRMs
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to learn/adapt
- Someone who likes to engage with their customers and confidently present to internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in creating engaging dashboards and data visualisations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Someone who brings a customer focus and can work with our UX team to combine qualitative findings with their quantitative insights
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Experience (or interest) in using data visualization tools e.g. Datorama, Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI
- A qualification in business, mathematics, data, information management or statistics related fields is a bonus (but not essential)
What do we offer in return?
Gain experience in one of the leading ad tech vendors in the region.
A competitive salary with incentives
1:1 training and on the job learning
The opportunity to develop in an ever-growing business
Remote first and flexible working arrangements
We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
Apply Now (Applications close 11 April 2021)
Send your cover letter, clearly explaining why you are the best person for this role & your CV to email@example.com