PLATFORM EXPERIENCE MANAGER (VIC)
We are looking for an intermediate level sales professional to join our sales team in VIC as a Platform Experience Manager. Ideally you will have 3-5 years in media in VIC, with some experience working for a publisher in sales or agency account management. You will take on an agency patch and a sales target, and will be responsible for extracting revenue from your clients and maintaining their business with the support of the Commercial Platform Director and your campaign management team.
Initially you will work closely with the Commercial Platform Director and skill up on your product knowledge and presentation of Buddy. You will learn how to build proposals for your clients to meet their marketing objectives this includes media plan, strategy/rationale, creative mockups & other supporting materials. Once competent you will run your patch and report back to your Commercial Platform Director daily on progress. You will present your progress to the wider sales team every week at the company sales meeting. You will have a campaign management team who will run your activity, but you are ultimately responsible for your client’s business so will need to have a keen attention to detail and the capacity to oversee your campaigns end to end.
If you are hungry to own your own patch of Victorian agencies, have a way with people, love working in a consistently changing market and are always looking to up skill yourself – this job is for you. You will have an opportunity to learn the ropes and refine and develop your professional skills within a fun, outgoing and supportive company. We are looking for a confident, organised individual who enjoys attention to detail, connecting with people yet also getting the admin tasks done in a timely manner.
- Meeting or exceeding your monthly sales target is your primary duty, you will work on growing your patch by presenting to new clients and sending proactive proposals as often as possible. You will also maintain your existing customers by staying relevant, being reliable, and responding to briefs quickly with winning strategies.
- Use our CRM – Sales Force, to keep your sales activity up to date. This includes updating your sales meetings, client emails, new contacts & create bookings (IO’s) for your clients.
- Work collaboratively with our Creative and Ops team, to ensure that campaigns start on time and deliver evenly over the campaign period. You are ultimately responsible for your activity so need to keen a close eye on activity and prompt action from the ops team where necessary.
- As a Platform Experience Manager you will be one of the leading faces of Big in Victoria, as a result you will need to present your self in a professional manner at all times, and be well read on the digital media environment and upcoming changes so that clients and industry peers can rely on you to be informative and authentic.
What we are looking for:
- Media or transferrable sales experience – ideally 3-5 years.
- A qualification in business, communications or marketing related fields is a bonus (but not essential)
- A self-starter with confidence to open doors and get in front of clients at all levels from executives to planners.
- A positive, can-do attitude that enjoys delivering outstanding customer experiences by solving challenges and always thinking ahead
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Ability to adapt to various personality types & work collaboratively with others
- Multi tasking, attention to detail, information retention and working to tight deadlines is a must
- Exceptional PowerPoint & Excel skills; previous experiences with systems/CRMs
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to learn/adapt
- Someone who likes to engage with their customers and confidently present to internal/external stakeholders
What do we offer in return?
Gain experience in one of the leading ad tech vendors in the region.
Develop your professional network by owning your own patch of agency clients
A competitive salary with commission incentives
1:1 training and on the job learning
The opportunity to develop in an ever growing business
How to apply
Send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org